Monday, January 20, 2014

Sweet 16

Spent my weekend with my friends of 16 years! Yes, mah friends from PLM, the same set of friends who aside from my family, knows me fully well!! 


It's a bonus to celebrate our get-together to my eldest daughter's 6th birthday at la Traviesa Hotel and Resort. I miss them, i miss us together. Those days when we can have a sleep over and just eat and tell stories til dawn. But now is equally happy moments together since our kids can play or swim or tease each other while we catch up on our lives. 

One thing i am very grateful in my life is having them in my college days ( those craZy days of studying accounting and passing all those exams and what not) i cannot imagine my life after SOM without them. It's nice to know i have spent times  with good (but equally craaazy people like i am!!) and had fun and still able to finish college with them. If they aren't my friends i wouldnt be where i am today. I mean i maybe well off already. Joke!! Hahaha but seriously who would have thought we will still be super friends after our graduation in 2002?!!! 

Now i know there are really people who can keep up with my craziness, moodiness and still looooove me despite of my imperfections. 

ps. Gawin naten lagi ang out of town echos ha. Sana sooon pagdating ni katrina!! Pwedeng out of the country on 2018!! U know 20 years anniversary chenes!!! Yohoooooo

1 comments:

Anne Tuesday, January 21, 2014 12:08:00 PM  

I super love being with you guys too... even though we have different sets of people to spend most of our times with... and even if some of our decisions do not coincide with everybody's preference... i will love all of you guys till my last breath... :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP