Friday, January 10, 2014

Fan mode with Dingdong Dantes

I am not usually striken by stars, local i mean. I would perhaps shout at the top of my lungs when i see the whole cast of Showtime but when i heard that Dingdong Dantes was also at izakaya kikufuji where we were also having lunch this afternoon i was excited to have a picture taken with him! A bragging right for my sister who has a picture of them together when she was in college a few years ago.


But the only thing i saw was his shoes outside the room and if not because of the staff, our suki service attedant who i beg to take a picture of him, i will not have this picture...
Oh yes he is really good looking! Am a big fan of him and Marian. It all started on Marimar days when i hurry home every night just to see her on tv and pray to God that my first daughter would be as beautiful and mestisa like her. 
Looks like an answered Prayer. Yeah she is mestisa but she looks more like me than marian rivera.! 😊😜

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP